Benefits Of Choosing A UKWF Member
Your Assurance of a Professional Service
The UK Weighing Federation (UKWF) has over 70 members nationwide. Membership is tightly controlled – only those companies able to deliver a quality service are admitted.
Members must comply with the UKWF Codes of Practice covering:
- Standards of service
- Facilities which are fit for purpose
- Ethical business practice
- Calibration standards and service
Any breach of industry codes of practice may result in expulsion – a fact that gives you as customers the ultimate confidence in our members’ services.
The federation has close links with Government departments and agencies for the mutual benefit of members and their customers.
What advantages can you gain from dealing with a UKWF member?
- Guaranteed levels of service
- Well equipped workshop facilities
- Full service and support for all products sold
- All weights used are calibrated to national and international standards
- Ability to calibrate weighing scales to suit ISO 9000 quality systems
If you believe that the value of your weighing equipment purchase goes beyond the price you pay and you require an effective supporting service then you need to talk to a UK Weighing Federation Member.