Benefits Of Becoming A UKWF Member
POST Brexit Legal metrology Uncertainty
These are challenging and unprecedented times. Regulation changes that result from Britain leaving the EU could impact heavily on our industry for years to come and we need to be prepared.
Key decisions that will affect all of our businesses are being debated now and it is vitally important that our industry’s voice is clear and unified. With even the government unsure of the consequences and hidden impacts of Brexit now is the time for our industry to come together and speak as one.
There really is no better time to become part of the UK Weighing Federation, a strong, established and influential member-led organisation that represents it’s membership at the highest levels and keeps it’s finger on the pulse of the weighing industry. During uncertain times, in order to make the right decisions for your business, Information is key. Being part of the UKWF ensures you will be up to date with all the latest news, information and changes to our industry as they happen and, most importantly, you will have a voice in shaping these changes.
Be prepared for Brexit and beyond and become a member of the UK Weighing Federation today.
Integrity in Weighing
Prove your credentials. Join the UK Weighing Federation (UKWF) and you will give your customers peace of mind and protection. And reinforce the value of your services
Why Join the UK Weighing Federation?
- Do you offer weights and measures services?
- Do you or your customers use weighing equipment?
- Are you involved in any way with Weighing Regulations?
- Do you or your EU customers buy, sell or operate in any way by weight measurement?
- Do you have any kind of weighing query or problem?
- Do you need to keep abreast of changes in UK or EU weighing legislation?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then you need to become a member of the UK Weighing Federation...
- Guarantee of excellence. Membership of the UKWF is tightly controlled and only companies who deliver a quality services are admitted. You customers will know that your company is the perfect business partner for them.
- Full workshop facilities
- Full service support for all products sold
- All weights calibrated to national and international standards
- Compliance with ISO 9000 quality systems in calibration of weighing scales
- Lobbying. The UKWF has close links with Government departments and agencies for the mutual benefit of members
- Dispute resolution
UKWF – a professional partner for your company
The UKWF has over 70 members nationwide and is the leading industry representative
It is an effective and proactive support service for any qualifying company involved in weighing and calibration
All members must comply with the UKWF Codes of Practice. This covers:
- Standards of service
- Facilities which are fit for purpose
- Ethical business practice
- Calibration standards and service
Any breach of industry codes of practice may result in expulsion – a fact that gives your customers the ultimate confidence in your services.
If you could benefit from an effective support service for your business and you would like to reinforce the value of your service to your customers, then join the UK Weighing Federation (UKWF).