You are invited to the CECIP members-only webinar on ‘Updates from Europe’ on Thursday 25 November from 10.00 to 12.00 CET. The idea of this webinar is to present updates from different countries and EU that are relevant for the weighing industry. It gives the opportunity for all members to get in this two hour webinar an overview of key developments.
- Introduction of CECIP database (Tim Hamers, CECIP)
- New Spanish metrology legislation (Josep Campolier, AECIP)
- German prepackage legislation (Markus Heseding, VDMA)
- Displaying min, max, e (Markus Heseding, VDMA)
- Access to the UK market (Ian Turner, UKWF)
The webinar is for members only, please do not send it on to non UKWF members.
To register - click here
If you have any questions please contact Tim Hammers, General Secretary
CECIP – European Weighing Industry
Boulevard A. Reyers 80, 1030 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 706 82 15