CECIP members are invited for the second edition of the ‘Updates from Europe’ members-only webinar on 30 March.
This edition will focus on the European metrology organisation WELMEC by introducing the organisation and presenting the key guides and latest developments. The aim of this ‘Updates from Europe’ webinar is to present the legal metrology requirements and developments to CECIP members that are less involved in legal metrology.
The webinar will take place on 30 March from 14.00 to 15.30 CET. The programme will be:
• Introduction WELMEC – Marc Wouters (WELMEC vice-chair & Belgian ministry of Economy)
• WELMEC Guide 2 on the common application & key WG2 developments – Ivan Kriz (CMI & WELMEC WG2 chair)
• WELMEC Guide 8.8 – Roy Scholten (NMi)
• WELMEC Guide 7.2 on software & 7.6 on risk assessments in software – Ian Turner (CECIP LMG Vice-President & UKWF) and Julian Haller (LMG member & Sartorius)
• WELMEC Guides 6 on prepackages – Massimo Mai (LMG member & Antonio Mai)
You can register via the link below until Tuesday 29 March.
Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cecip-members-only-webinar-updates-from-europe-welmec-tickets-266753174927
A participation link will be sent on the day of the webinar.